Bunchball Powers Employee Engagement and Customer Loyalty
Bunchball motivates millions of people to take action every day. Using our gamification platform, our clients’ customers, employees, online communities and partners do more, learn more, and share more in ways that matter to their business.
Bunchball is the leader in gamification
- Bunchball launched the gamification industry in 2007 with the introduction of Nitro, the first gamification platform, and continues to lead with 5+ years of R&D and over 400 implementations. See Bunchball Nitro
- Millions of people have completed more than 5 billion challenges on our proven, flexible, scalable, secure cloud platform. See Gamification Solutions
- More than 300 companies use Bunchball Nitro to amplify their success and gain a competitive advantage by motivating employees and engaging customers. See Bunchball Customers
- Strategic partnerships with Salesforce, BMC, IBM, Jive, NICE Systems, SAP and more leading companies attest to the success of our approach. See Partners
- Bunchball has been recognized among the top 10 most Innovative Companies in 2012 by Fast Company, and received best use of gamification and best new application awards at industry conferences. See Accolades
- Bunchball works with businesses to help them and their team members achieve goals. With some of our clients being new to gamification, we strive to educate clients to help them understand what gamification is at its core. See What is Gamification?
- Our platform takes game principles that are easily applied to a corporate environment. What are game principles? See Game Mechanics
Bunchball Nitro is the most advanced gamification engine
- Nitro Studio design console makes it easy for program administrators to create, measure and deploy a gamification strategy and individual or team challenges directly from a desktop or iPad.
- Pre-built gamification components can be quickly added to applications, websites, and social networks. Choose to include profiles, challenges, levels, badges, leaderboards, notifications, newsfeeds, or launch an online store for rewards redemption.
- A robust rules engine enables targeted individual and group goal-setting, competition, and rewards. Easily create personally motivating experiences based on role, geography, past behavior, and many other attributes.
- A powerful analytics engine provides immediate, deep insight into user behaviors and campaign performance, including pre-configured and custom reports, on-demand extracts, and scheduled reports.
- Deep integrations with Salesforce, BMC, IBM Connections, Jive, NICE Systems, and SAP plus a full library of connectors make it easy to gamify your infrastructure for a seamless and rewarding user experience.
Bunchball has the deepest gamification expertise
- Our innovative solutions draw from the most successful gamification deployments in the world.
- With expertise in a range of disciplines, we’re ready to design, measure, and implement the ideal strategy for your organization. Learn about our Client Services Team
- Successful gamification starts with a plan and our digital strategy team will help you define business objectives, identify desired behaviors, and create an outstanding experience.
- Knowing what you know and how to amplify your success is a result of a measurement and learning plan developed with our expert analytics team.
- Your partner from idea to outcome—Bunchball’s experts provide dedicated account management, technical support and educational services from planning to launch to follow-up.
Bunchball has the best execution track record
Our customers have applied gamification to diverse challenges and measured real results:
- Drive social media activity among employees: Bunchball customers have seen an 80% increase in blog traffic from social media, a 45% increase in website traffic, and a 57% increase in internal social network activity.
- Teach people to use complex software products: Bunchball customers have seen a 4x increase in adoption and conversions from free trial to purchase.
- Train call center agents: Bunchball customers have seen a reduction in onboarding time from 4 weeks to 14 hours and boosted customer satisfaction by 9%.
- Engage employees with an internal portal: Bunchball customers have seen a 416% increase in engagement.
Now, you can harness the compelling power of gamification to motivate employees, engage customers, and activate online communities with Bunchball gamification. Contact Us