Bunchball Announces New Bunchball Nitro™ for IBM Connections
By Joe Fisher, VP of Products, Bunchball
Today we’re announcing Bunchball Nitro™ for IBM Connections, the next generation of our purpose-built solution that applies proven game mechanics to help enterprises get the most from IBM Connections, a leading social collaboration platform.
We’re finding that as companies embrace the promise of social collaboration, they also struggle to crack the code to ensuring system adoption and consistent, high-value contribution from participants. While our first gamification solution for Connections focused on accelerating system adoption, Nitro for IBM Connections extends our impact to rapidly drive both adoption and sustained, high-value usage. By applying the same principles that inspire people to play games – achievements, status, and rewards – to encourage employees to fully engage with IBM Connections. We’re seeing that social collaboration initiatives can reach their full potential, and enterprises are more productive, efficient and innovative.
This new turnkey solution includes:
• Pre-built components: Ready-to-use game mechanics, such as pre-populated onboarding challenges, make it easy to introduce gamification to any IBM Connections community.
• Achievement center: Users get a consolidated view of their performance and achievements in all of the communities in which they participate.
• Infinite gamification program options: The module tracks hundreds of different activities that can be used to structure missions and determine user rewards.
• Personalized gamification experiences: Targeted game mechanics allow you to provide unique experiences to each of your IBM communities.
• Reporting and analytics: Robust analytics help measure the impact of gamification initiatives while gaining greater insight into communities.
• A robust administrative console: An easy-to-use interface lets managers configure missions, rewards and communities, as well as measure and track the success of their campaigns.
Nitro for IBM Connections is part of our growing line of Integrated Nitro Solutions that enables companies to apply game mechanics to common online interfaces right out of the box. It comes with everything organizations need to motivate communities: pre-built user interfaces, pre-configured point economies, a complete set of missions and an optimized admin console. It’s available today and if you’re at the IBM Connect conference today then stop by our booth and check it out.