T-Mobile Success Story
The rapid evolution of mobile devices makes the jobs of customer service representatives at T-Mobile extremely challenging. Reps must be deeply engaged with the company and the product line just to keep up. In an effort to drive exceptional customer service, T-Mobile completely redesigned its "T-Community" social business environment — a peer-to-peer collaboration tool that helps customer service and in-store reps quickly and efficiently respond to customer queries.
- Ensuring knowledge sharing and collaboration within the customer service community
- Keeping service reps apprised of rapidly changing products and complex mobile technology
- Providing exceptional service in an industry where quality and speed has a severe impact on customer loyalty
In 2013, T-Mobile incorporated gamification from Bunchball within their employee collaboration platform as part of the initiative to continuously improve service levels.
- Widespread employee collaboration resulting in
- 96% increase in participation
- 583% increase in contributions
- 783% increase in responses
- 31% improvement in customer satisfaction scores
- 40% improvement in call deflection resulting in reduced support costs
- Month-over-month improvement of call resolution rates and customer satisfaction scores