Bunchball's Gamification Engine Adds a Built-In Link to Twitter; Now Companies Can Motivate Users to Post Tweets That Support Brands and Campaigns
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 13, 2013) -
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today announced plans to release a built-in connector to Twitter for its popular Nitro™ gamification engine and its Integrated Nitro Solutions.
- Nitro™ Connector for Twitter is the latest addition to the catalog of Bunchball's Nitro™ Connectors, which empowers enterprises to seamlessly connect engaging and inspiring gamification programs to enterprise applications and social networking tools. Nitro Connector for Twitter gives Bunchball customers a simple and effective way to motivate site visitors, consumers, and employees to post tweets that support their brands and campaigns.
- With Nitro Connector for Twitter, companies can define and track specific phrases and hashtags that relate to their products, services or industries and detect when users include those words in their tweets. This enables companies to automatically reward these users for their social media activity, using their Nitro gamification solutions.
- Nitro Connector for Twitter gives companies a new way to build awareness or trigger customer activity by leveraging the power of personal recommendations and mentions.
- Twitter's more than 200 million active users are a motivated bunch: 79 percent follow brands to get access to exclusive content.
- Bunchball's Nitro Connector for Twitter enhances the gamification initiatives of both consumer-facing and enterprise customers.
- For those targeting consumers, Nitro Connector for Twitter supports viral marketing promotions by rewarding frequent posters with discounts or exclusive content.
- For enterprises, Nitro Connector for Twitter is instrumental in encouraging employees and partners to tweet more frequently about the company, its latest news and upcoming events, or about important trends associated with the company's business.
- Once activated, the connector appears in the Nitro or Integrated Solution interface and seamlessly integrates within the existing gamification user experience.
- Bunchball's Nitro Connector for Twitter is generally available today as an optional add-on to Bunchball's Nitro, Nitro for Salesforce, Nitro for Jive, and Nitro for IBM Connections products.
Attributable to Sydney Sloan, Sr. Director of Marketing at Jive Software
“Jive transforms the way people work and our great customers are very enthusiastic about the value it delivers in their organization," said Sydney Sloan, senior director of customer and social marketing at Jive Software. "Bunchball's Nitro Connector for Twitter helped our customers share their excitement for Jive and their attendance of JiveWorld12, the industry's first and largest social business event.”
Attributable to Rajat Paharia, founder and CPO, Bunchball
“Bunchball's Nitro Connector for Twitter is a great example of the value that our Nitro Connectors bring to customers. You can easily and quickly extend your gamification initiatives to include tweets containing the hashtags or phrases you care about most, at the moment that you care about them. With Nitro Connector for Twitter, we're helping customers drive the behaviors that drive their business.”
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.
Inner Circle Labs