Enterprise-class features brought to life in easy-to-use interface, enabling virtually anyone to harness the power of infinitely configurable game mechanics
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 7, 2013) -
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today answered a growing need among companies to engage and motivate employees, partners and customers by unveiling the next generation of its acclaimed Nitro gamification platform.
- The new release, Nitro 5.0, packs the industry’s most advanced and flexible enterprise-class gamification program into a management console designed with consumer-level usability.
- At the heart of the new solution is Nitro Studio, the control center from which users can plan, build, deploy and measure their gamification strategy.
- Nitro Studio gives seamless access to new Nitro 5.0 features including:
- Consumer-level design. Rare in an enterprise-class software solution, Nitro Studio’s drag-and-drop user interface is designed for ease of use and makes it simpler than ever to harness the motivational power of Bunchball’s gamification platform.
- Personalization. Users can create and deliver the right missions, to the right end users, at the right time with Nitro’s powerful personalization capabilities.
- Integrated and insightful analytics. In-context analytics, including reports and visualizations that enable users to gain on-demand insights into the dynamics that motivate users.
- Powerful “universal” search. The search bar has become the navigation interface for the web, and now that same functionality comes to Nitro. Users can search across all the elements of their gamification program to quickly find and navigate to what they’re looking for.
- A mobile-optimized interface. Nitro Studio is built in HTML5 using responsive design principles, so users can manage their gamification programs from their iPads.
- Bunchball’s Nitro Platform is the industry’s most scalable, reliable and powerful gamification engine, serving up to 70 million unique users and 2.3 billion actions each month. Nitro keeps target audiences engaged by using motivational techniques like goal-setting, real-time feedback, competition, virtual rewards and leveling up. Companies of all sizes, including some of the world’s largest enterprises, rely on Bunchball to boost employee productivity, improve customer loyalty, increase audience engagement and drive ROI.
Attributable to Rajat Paharia, Founder and Chief Product Officer, Bunchball
“With Nitro 5.0 the team at Bunchball has set a new standard in gamification usability, by bringing consumer-level design to building, deploying and optimizing gamification programs. We are introducing an incredibly easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface with powerful new personalization capabilities and advanced analytics that are integrated throughout the platform, enabling anyone in an organization to harness the power of gamification to motivate their customers, partners and employees. This next-generation user experience will enable pervasive adoption across organizations and create even more value for our clients.”
Attributable to Heather Foeh, Director of Customer Culture at Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle
“Nitro Studio’s integrated analytics allow us to understand which gamification elements are working and which need adjustment. Now, we can create customized challenges based on insights that show how specific functions result in a higher degree of engagement. For us, knowing when and how our community members are competing to reach the next level helps us shape our gamification environment for maximum engagement and clearer ROI.”
Attributable to Curtis Gross, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, Jive Software
“With Nitro Studio, community managers and business stakeholders can harness the motivational power of gamification, whether they have gamification experience or not. Creating missions and rewards to help meet specific goals is a breeze - they pick the roles, create the rules, and then choose the reward. By leveraging gamification with Jive's powerful platform, customers can increase productivity, increase communication and solve problems – ultimately delivering real business value across organizations.”
Attributable to R. “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO, Constellation Research
“Brands, agencies, and organizations want a powerful but easy way to customize their gamification platforms and receive rich analytics. Solutions that deliver virtually endless options for developing challenges, defining rules, creating incentives, leveraging actions and analyzing data on a touch interface address what the market wants now and for the next 18 months.”
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.