Customer success stories take center stage as Adobe and Bluewolf discuss gamification wins
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 6, 2012) -
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today announced it will take gamification on the road with its inaugural Gamification Rockstar Roadshow.
- Taking place in San Francisco on Dec. 4, this Bunchball customer event will showcase gamification successes, product demos and examine how gamification supports the engaged enterprise.
- Additionally, the Rockstar Roadshow will feature testimonials from customers who will discuss specific use-cases for Bunchball’s Nitro platform including:
- The tools needed to effectively apply game mechanics to enhance their company’s existing strategies.
- The benefits of targeted gamification solutions from first-hand experience.
- How gamification is used to engage customers, employees and partners.
- Customers slated to present include Adobe, Bluewolf, CrowdFlower, Zamzee and Course Hero
- Now in its fifth year, Bunchball has led the gamification industry from its consumer-focused beginnings to develop the engaged enterprise: a workplace that fosters motivation and loyalty through the use of game mechanics.
- To register for the Gamification Rockstar Roadshow and to create the gamified enterprise, visit: www.bunchball.com/rockstar
- Date: Tuesday, Dec. 4th
- Time: 1:00 – 6:30 p.m. PT
- Location: The W San Francisco: 181 Third Street, San Francisco, CA
Attributed to Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer, Bunchball
“This roadshow will celebrate the innovative use cases of gamification while exploring new ways to approach your relevant audiences. Hearing from companies such as Adobe, Bluewolf, CrowdFlower, Zamzee, Course Hero and others will help any organization jumpstart their engagement program to enhance employee motivation and loyalty.”
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.
Inner Circle Labs