Enterprise Sales Management Veteran Doug Dennerline Joins Bunchball's Board of Directors
Former SuccessFactors President and Enterprise Sales Chief at Cisco to Help Support Bunchball's Expansion Into Corporate Market
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 31, 2012) -
Core News Facts:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today announced that Doug Dennerline has been elected to the company's Board of Directors.
- A 25-year veteran of some of Silicon Valley's best known companies, Dennerline will draw on his successful experience selling to corporate customers and will provide support and guidance to Bunchball's management team to accelerate its strategy to power the Engaged Enterprise.
- Dennerline was president of SuccessFactors, Inc. until its acquisition in 2012 by SAP.
- Before joining SuccessFactors in 2010, he was executive vice president of Enterprise Sales for Americas at Salesforce.com. He previously was general manager and senior vice president of the Collaboration Software Group at Cisco Systems, Inc., which was responsible for the company's cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings
- Dennerline's long and successful career in sales management includes executive positions at Cisco, 3Com Corporation and HP. During a break from Cisco, he joined Global Village, a start-up that went public during his tenure as worldwide sales chief.
- Dennerline holds a B.S. degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University.
Attributable to Jim Scullion, CEO at Bunchball
"Doug Dennerline is uniquely qualified to help support Bunchball's strategy to power the Engaged Enterprise. He headed Cisco's own cloud-based services group and led the company's efforts to sell solutions to enterprises, and he was a success at both. And at SuccessFactors, another cloud-based solutions provider, he managed the company through a period of exciting growth and record financial performance, and helped manage its acquisition by SAP. Best of all, Doug is a solid and grounded leader, and an excellent judge of people and opportunities. We're thrilled to welcome him to our Board of Directors."
Attributable to Doug Dennerline
"In my two years at SuccessFactors, I met countless Chief People Officers who were desperate to find intuitive and effective ways to better engage employees in their HR processes. Bunchball's gamification solutions offer the answer not just for these executives, but also for the people responsible for sales, operations, marketing, service and loyalty programs in all kinds of organizations. The story of gamification in the enterprise is just beginning, and Bunchball is writing it."
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, andCorrelation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.
Inner Circle Labs