Drive adoption and sustained usage with gamification
IBM Connections is a vital part of your strategy to create a more collaborative, responsive and knowledgeable workforce. But a social business network is only as valuable as the participation of its members and the content and expertise they share. Even with a powerful social business platform, employees and partners often gravitate back to old ways of working – disparate email communications, decentralized documentation management and disjointed conversations.
Nitro for IBM Connections is a turnkey solution that seamlessly incorporates Bunchball’s acclaimed game mechanics into IBM Connections. This proven platform comes with missions, challenges and other features specifically designed for IBM Connections. With Nitro for IBM Connections, you can put the motivational power of gamification to work for you – and all in a single, easy-to-implement application embedded within the Connections user environment.
Motivate users to collaborate, share and participate
With Nitro for IBM Connections, Bunchball unleashes the secret to adoption and sustained use. Nitro for IBM Connections applies the same principles that inspire people to play games – achievements, status, and rewards – to encourage employees to fully engage with IBM Connections. And gamification engages them not just initially, but consistently and over time, so your social collaboration initiatives can reach their full potential.
Nitro for IBM Connections integrates directly into your Connections environment to provide a rich set of game mechanics that encourage employees to make IBM Connections part of their daily workflow, and to provide an automated framework for launching missions and tracking accomplishments.
Using gamification powered by Bunchball™, you can motivate employees to:
- Onboard new community members more quickly and easily
- Discover and connect with colleagues
- Establish helpful social networks across departments or locations
- Work more closely with people who have common interests, roles and expertise
- Establish thought leadership on blogs, forums and wiki pages
- Reduce inbox bloat by sharing presentations, documents and other content with colleagues
- Learn from the expertise of others by engaging fully and frequently in communities
- Bookmark more useful content and share it with others
- Improve their mastery of IBM Connections
How it works
Nitro for IBM Connections applies proven game mechanics to motivate your employees right from within the Connections user experience – in user streams, profiles and communities.
The gamified experience starts right when a user logs into IBM Connections. New users can be encouraged to familiarize themselves with the platform by completing a few straightforward tasks or “missions.” Throughout the experience, the user becomes a much more engaged and knowledgeable IBM Connections community member. Through every day use, people are encouraged to learn more, share more and collaborate more. This progressively engaging presence streamlines adoption, continuously drives users to contribute quality content, and makes it easy for enterprises to get the most from social collaboration initiatives built around IBM Connections.
Bunchball’s turnkey solution includes:
- Pre-built components: Ready-to-use game mechanics, such as pre-populated onboarding challenges, leaderboards and badges, make it easy to introduce gamification to any IBM Connections community.
- Achievement center: Users get a consolidated view of their performance and achievements in all of the communities in which they participate.
- Infinite gamification program options: The module tracks hundreds of different activities that can be used to structure missions and determine user rewards.
- Personalized gamification experiences: Targeted game mechanics allow you to provide unique experiences to each of your IBM communities.
- Reporting and analytics: Robust analytics help measure the impact of gamification initiatives while gaining greater insight into communities.
- Robust administrative console: An easy-to-use interface lets managers configure missions, rewards and communities, as well as measure and track the success of their campaigns.
Download the Datasheet.