Nitro for Jive
Jive is the world's No. 1 social business platform. It allows you to engage employees, partners and customers in social communities. Bringing together the best features of social networking, collaboration software, community software, and social media monitoring, Jive helps increase the efficiency of internal communications, build brand loyalty, encourage customer chatter, and much more.
To get this most from this innovative social business platform, there's Nitro for Jive. Powered by the industry-leading Nitro gamification engine, Nitro for Jive lets businesses use game mechanics to increase engagement and productivity through incentives tailored for both individuals and specific groups of users. This integrated, add-on module of the Jive social business platform enables Jive gamification across both internal social networks and external communities on the Jive platform.
Gamification has a wide range of applications within an organization. In an internal employee community, product development groups could be challenged to help answer questions from the sales team. Sales staff could take part in a competition to see who can complete training materials first. In an external community, contests and rewards could be used to encourage customers to help answer each other's questions and become product champions.
Jive gamification, delivered via Nitro for Jive, helps you drive collaboration and user engagement with game mechanics such as badges, leaderboards, levels and notifications.
- Inspire collaboration in your communities
- Encourage and reward sharing of information and expertise
- Leverage groups and competition to drive positive team behavior and recognize group wins
- Reward combined creativity, contribution and best practices
- Onboard new community members more quickly and easily
- Encourage new users to learn and explore Jive Engage with pre-populated “onboarding” challenges
- Track and reward progress in real time, with badges, leaderboards, levels and notifications
- Increase Jive usage and adoption
- Reward engagement and other user behaviors that matter to you by authoring missions and challenges that match your business goals
- Recognize strong collaborators with visibility and recognition in the community, including awards on their profile, high placement on leaderboards, and automated posts to the activity stream
Nitro for Jive gives businesses the ability to sustainably engage users with highly personalized, collaborative and rewarding game mechanics. These include role-based missions and challenges, status levels and badges, team-based goals and competitions, real-time feedback and end-to-end fulfillment of virtual or physical rewards. The module enables customers to design incentive programs and missions for multiple different types of users and groups within a Jive network.
Some key benefits unique to the Nitro for Jive:
- Most powerful gamification engine: Built with Bunchball’s Nitro Gamification Engine, the module tracks over one hundred specific activities that can be used to structure missions and determine user rewards.
- Pervasive integration: Gamification elements are seamlessly integrated with the entire Jive experience: in user streams, profiles and groups.
- Targeted personalization: Game mechanics can be personalized to motivate and reward people based on precise user segmentation including geography, roles or departments.
- Efficient on-boarding: Bunchball’s Nitro gamification engine allows Jive users and customers to get their Jive gamification experience up and running quickly, encouraging them to explore and master the wealth of functionality available in the platform.
- Leaderboards add an element of competition, giving users a fun way to track how they are doing against others in the community.
- The challenges you define can be as rich and complex as the social activities that the Jive platform supports.
- Nitro for Jive brings together two industry leaders to help make social networking more useful and valuable for enterprises
If you'd like to learn more about Nitro for Jive, please contact us.