Bunchball gives marketers, media sellers and employers the tools they need to drive high-value online engagement through gamification. Bunchball customers are using Nitro, our industry-leading gamification platform, to solve a wide variety of business problems, by encouraging highly valuable user behavior on their site, enabling employee motivation and engagement, and improving the success of loyalty programs.
Engagement: Turn Users Into Fans
Content may be king, but retention and revenue are the real drivers for online success. At Bunchball, we help media publishers and entertainment companies improve the reach of their online content. We layer in compelling user experiences to engage consumers and keep them hungry for more.
If you’re an online media publisher or media seller, we will show you how deeper user engagement can help you:
- Grow your audience and turn users into fans
- Monetize your site traffic more effectively through advertising and subscriptions
- Improve the quality of the content and experience you offer
Learn more about how Bunchball can help you engage your users.
Loyalty & Commerce: Increase Sales
Online marketers know that sales start with brand awareness and end in conversion. But how do you bridge the gap inbetween? Bunchball works with leading online retailers and brands to optimize the sales process by making it more engaging for consumers. We can help you move consumers and prospects efficiently through the marketing/sales funnel, by providing interesting and fun ways to influence and reward buyer behavior.
If you’re a brand marketer or online retailer, we can work with you to:
- Influence and reward buyer behavior
- Increase sales through more effective conversion and increased sales size
- Improve customer retention and enhance the effectiveness of loyalty programs
Learn more about how Bunchball can help you promote, market, or sell your brand, product or service online.
Employee Motivation: Increase Productivity
Employers know that employee motivation and incentive programs can help produce revenue and productivity gains among workforces and partners, as well as increasing job satisfaction. Typically, these programs are built around activities like earning points for specific actions, and redeeming those points for prizes. By adding game mechanics into the mix, employers can turbo-charge the effectiveness of these initiatives, by making those activities more fun, interactive and challenging.
If you’re an employer and need to engage your internal audience, we can show you how gamification will:
- Increase program engagement and community participation, leading to improved employee and employer satisfaction
- Increase the effectiveness of training initiatives, such as product knowledge and management skills
- Drive productivity gains, core efficiencies, increased sales, and overall customer satisfaction growth
Learn more about how Bunchball can help you motivate and engage your employees and partners.