Winning Over a Reluctant Audience
Let’s face it. Online consumers today are a reluctant bunch: They resist targeted marketing campaigns, they ignore email offers, and they provide minimal feedback when asked.
So what are they doing when they’re not responding to your outreach efforts? They’re interacting with each other via consumer-focused social platforms. They’re looking for connections and experiences they trust and enjoy. What they’re not looking for is sanitized corporate messaging delivered via the same old, same old.
If you’re responsible for improving loyalty for your brand, all this can make your prospects for engaging consumers seem pretty grim. But they don’t have to be. A free webinar hosted by Bunchball and Constellation Research will explore how to leverage game mechanics to increase loyalty among an increasingly disengaged population of consumers.
In “The Gamification of Customer Engagement,” you’ll learn how gamification is being adopted by leading brands to improve Audience Engagement, Customer Loyalty and Customer Community Engagement. Hosted by Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer of Bunchball, and R “Ray” Wang, recognized industry expert and analyst for Constellation Research, the webinar will feature case studies and uses cases to illustrate:
- Why consumer disengagement has significant implications for marketers
- Why Early Adopters face social fatigue
- How gamification is playing a key role in driving loyalty for brands in the consumer world
- How to trigger a shift from mere transactions to real engagement
- How gamification can introduce new approaches tonurturing long-term relationships, boosting community engagement, and creating transformational business models
Constellation believes that by next year, more than 50 percent of all social business initiatives will include an enterprise gamification component. Do you really want to be left on the sidelines to watch your competitors snatch up hard-to-get consumers?
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012
- Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
- Cost: Free
Hundreds have already registered for this free webinar. Don’t be left out, register now.