Bunchball is seeking a dynamic Customer Support Engineer for our technical services & support team. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately-held company that is the leader in the Gamification market, serving marquee clients such as Adobe, Verizon, Cisco, SAP, Coca-Cola, Urban Outfitters, VMware, Marriott and many others.
Do you enjoy solving complex technical issues? Are you looking for a customer-facing role in a dynamic start-up environment, where you’ll learn all about the gamification space? Customer Support Engineers resolve customer issues while demonstrating strong customer empathy, responsiveness, and reliability.
What you get to do every day:
- Diagnose and resolve customer cases for Bunchball clients
- Replicate complex customer environments to reproduce, diagnose and resolve problems
- Communicate best practices to customers over email and phone
- Guide adoption and perform implementation of new support, productivity and diagnostic tools to increase efficiency of the technical support process
- Assist with customer program administration tasks
- Work closely with cross functional teams as a product and customer expert
- Help develop operational processes, guidelines and standards for administration of tools
- Assist in customer administration training
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate experience with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Methodical troubleshooting, technical skill and attention to detail used in diagnosing problems and reproducing issues in a local environment
- Common sense and organizational skills to address challenging and complex questions in an adaptive, high-tech environment
- Technical writing skills to create and maintain Knowledge Base articles
- Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritize and switch between varied tasks
- Excellent decision making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives
- Customer service soft-skills such as customer empathy, diplomacy, and problem ownership
- Efficient, effective communication, written and verbal, both with customers and within internal departments
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Motivation, curiosity, ambition, and the ability to "hit the ground running"
- 1-3 years experience troubleshooting complex problems in a technical software support or customer service environment
- Strong hands-on experience in a SaaS or PaaS environment, and familiarity with REST-based APIs is required
- BA or BS required with education in a technical discipline strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM tool and Support ticketing systems is a plus
- Location: Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; US - Remote
It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), and medical, dental, and vision coverage. If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to email@example.com.