Locations: Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; Remote - US
Our platform is used by some of the world’s largest organizations to motivate their employees, customers, and partners. The needs of these customers are evolving rapidly, and we need engineers that solve problems at a large scale.
What You’ll Be Doing
What We Care About
At Bunchball we want a strong work culture and quality. To us that means a positive working environment. It means coworkers that are passionate about what they do and inspire you. It means that we are mindful of how many hours you are putting in so you don’t burn out. It means that you welcome constructive criticism. It means we are team players. It means we give each other mutual respect and trust in getting the job done.
The success of your role will be measured in your ability to improve the system over time. To maintain test suites so that we safeguard against regressions. To introduce and deploy new features. To maintain a highly performant system. To improve resolution time on customer reported issues.
Here’s some of the technologies and knowledge you will need, at minimum, to be able to be successful in this role:
- Experience building or architecting scalable systems.
- Strength in algorithms and design patterns.
- Several years of Java development experience or equivalent.
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering background, whether formal (Bachelor's +) or real world (demonstrated experience)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Responsive design
Here’s some things that would be super-nice to have:
- Enterprise software experience
- AWS experience in the real world
- Ruby, Python
It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k) matching, medical, dental and vision coverage. If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.