Engage, Motivate, Sell: How Gamification Can Increase CRM Adoption And Effectiveness
Solid, long-term customer relationships are among your company's most valuable assets—they're what fuel sales and revenue growth—and today, it's not unusual for multiple departments, including marketing, sales, service, technical support and others, to contribute to the development of successful customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
But do your sales agents, service teams and others have the training and motivation required to optimize your CRM system? Are you maximizing the ROI on your CRM investment? What more can you do?
If your sales effectiveness needs a boost, make room on your calendar for Engage, Motivate, Sell: How Gamification Can Increase CRM Adoption And Effectiveness, our upcoming webinar hosted by Rajat Paharia, Founder and CPO of Bunchball.
Rajat will discuss how a gamified CRM environment can:
- Accelerate CRM adoption and usage to ensure more accurate data for better forecasting and management insight.
- Drive sales performance by improving key business metrics, such as quota achievement, overall revenue goals, pipeline growth, call volumes and lead qualification.
- Automate the management of contests and spiffs to reduce overhead costs.
- Encourage collaboration and competition to increase productivity.
- Improve self-driven learning and knowledge sharing.