Gamification Basics: An Introduction to Motivating People through Data
Gamification is a proven, data-driven strategy for engaging, influencing and motivating people. But you can't truly appreciate the potential of gamification until you understand exactly what it is and why it's so powerful.
Do you have questions about the fundamentals of gamification? Are you wondering if a gamification platform could improve business performance where you work?
During this webinar, Molly Kittle, VP of Digital Strategy at Bunchball, will discuss a variety of gamification basics, including:
- The history of gamification and how the definition has changed over time
- The psychological underpinnings of motivation and the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- The role big data plays in a gamification platform
- Interactive design and why it's critical for an effective gamification strategy
- Use cases that prove gamification can fuel new business insights and improved performance
Take the first step toward a better understanding of what motivates your employees, customers and partners, and watch Gamification Basics: An Introduction to Motivating People through Data.