Gamification Series 201: Winning with Gamification, a Guide to Success
Gamification is a new method for driving engagement and loyalty with social communities—and yes, there is real business value that can be measured.
This webcast series will feature experts in the field of gamification & social business that will help you take your organization to the next level.
Gamification 201: Winning with Gamification, a Guide to Success
The top companies in the world understand the potential of game mechanics to drive measurable business value and user behavior, but are still learning how to properly implement them.
Why are so many companies looking to gamification and digital motivation systems?
Please join a panel discussion featuring SolarWinds and Hitachi Data Systems to gain valuable insight into their successful implementation of gamification within their online communities. The panel will be hosted by 7Summits, Bunchball, and Jive Software.
In this webcast you will learn:
- Core elements needed to achieve the desired business and program objectives
- How to plan missions, rewards and recognition to guide user behavior
- Design principles to consider during implementation
- Real world examples and results from Solar Winds and Hitachi Data System
- How to factor gamification into your activation and adoption plans
Also, be sure to register for the next webcast in this series, Gamification 301: 5 ways Gamification drives Social Organizations