Revolutionizing Employee Engagement with Gamification and Video
Research from the leading performance management companies finds that fostering a culture of engaged employees can help an organization drive growth and efficiency while also lowering turnover. Unfortunately, according to Gallup, only 30% of employees in the United States are engaged, costing the economy between $450-$550 billion dollars annually in lost productivity.
Gamification engines and enterprise video platforms are two proven solutions for boosting employee engagement, and have been successfully deployed at companies including Box, Ericsson, Ford and Oracle. By enabling more compelling training and certification programs, powering easier knowledge sharing and transforming collaboration, gamification and video have become two important tools for those companies seeking a competitive advantage.
Bunchball joined MediaPlatform, an enterprise video communications platform, to discuss the challenges companies face today when it comes to employee engagement, and innovative strategies to solve them.
In this webinar you'll learn about gamification:
- What it is and what it isn't
- How gamification can help you understand what motivates your employees
- Real examples of how gamification has been used increase employee engagement and performance
and about enterprise video platforms:
- Tips for selecting an enterprise video platform to maximize employee engagement
- Enabling employee generated video to power collaboration
- Examples of how customers are using gamification and video to increase employee engagement