Why Your Salespeople Disappoint Executive Buyers — and What to Do About It
Everyone knows that B2B buying behaviors have changed — and yet, many sales managers are still relying on the dated tools and legacy programs to train and engage their sales team. Do you know what today's executive buyers really think about the salespeople they meet with — and, better yet, do you know how to improve those perceptions? Are your salespeople really engaging decision makers the way they want to be engaged, or are they out of sync and losing large revenue opportunities as a result? New selling behaviors are an imperative for revenue growth today, and yet they are incredibly hard to affect and measure in sales teams.
Join us for this webinar, featuring Forrester Research, to learn what executive decision makers want from your salespeople and what companies like yours can do to reform the selling behaviors of their enterprise salespeople to improve buyer engagement.
You will learn:
- How B2B enterprise buying and selling has subtly but profoundly changed
- How executive buyers perceive salespeople they meet
- What behaviors executive decisions makers really want from your salespeople
- What needs to change across your business to support better buyer engagement
- How gamification can motivate engagement and improve results in your sales force